K-A's Final Blog: Final Project

 A few months ago, I started writing down a dream I had. I wanted to remember it because it was one of the best examples of "dream logic" that I had a clear memory of upon waking up. It wasn't anything incredibly funny, but certainly amusing. As I wrote, I started to remember more and more of what occurred. I remembered that the dream had almost turned into a nightmare towards the end. I wanted to turn this story into a piece of hypertext, since I think it will be amplified by the addition of images and without the constraint of completely linear storytelling. I want to take a look at how the nonsense and hidden meaning behind dreams blend with the addition of hindsight.

Comments

  1. Wow! This is really interesting! I find it interesting that we don't often remember much of dreams when we wake up. I feel your piece will be very good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cool! It will certainly provide for a very cool story!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog