Avry - Last Blog Week!!

For our final project I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted to do. As all of you may know, or learned based off my e-lit analysis, I have a passion within the criminal justice system, and hope to become a lawyer one day in the area of criminal law. I really loved the idea of EXPOSED (what I did my analysis on), but didn't really want to just copy that. After doing some brainstorming, I decided to create an interactive timeline of a criminal case. Besides EXPOSED inspiring me, I thought of a recent true crime podcast I had listened to - and that inspired my case I followed. Murder: True Crime Stories by Crime House told the story of a murderous mother that actually stuck with me - so I figured it would stick with potential readers/viewers as well! A podcast is definitely a form of E-lit as it is telling stories or exploring literary themes in the form of audio. The storytelling may be a personal narrative or fictional story exploring themes of love, loss, or mystery in the true crime sense. 


This example of E-Lit is relevant for us and for digital literature because it embodies many characteristics of digital narratives. It allows for interactive storytelling, for the viewers own participation in the investigation, and engagement within a wider audience through the use of online platforms. 


Comments

  1. That's so cool! What platform are you going to use to make your timeline?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cool idea and I love how it pertains to your passions and studies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the inspiration behind this! It seems perfect to do a project in this vein considering your interest in criminal law!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that you're using this project to explore something you're passionate about!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Avry final project link