Elayna's Week 5- Games or Literature?
The piece I decided to look into was Zork. Rettberg had an interesting take on Zork, and I wanted to try it out. I immediately thought it was actually pretty cool! I loved being able to type in different verbs, or commands, and watch my story change every time. This interactive piece of literature can go on and on, and change plot lines so many times which makes for such an awesome piece of literature! I found it comical at times when I would type a response, or word and it felt like it was arguing with me! This genre is just so engaging, and fun! I look forward to trying some new interactive literature!
I agree! I love this style of game/literature and I think that it is personally more engaging than traditional text. I am a huge fan of gaming, and I agree that the interactivity of games, no matter how visually simple, is incredibly fun to mess around with!
ReplyDelete